Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Graduated~~

4th of dec the day of i leave the school forever...


My school.. The last day i can stay

after having the last Chinese paper 2, me , sheau , aurea n amanda stay at the canteen there to wait 4 the teachers to give us the school magazine.
when we wait 4 a few min then we walk to the school's assembly hall to wait the teachers to come and give us the magazine.
few min later the teacher have arrive n begin to give us the magazine by checking the name list.


s.m.k. sri saujana volume 6 year 2007 magazine

i get my magazine n i say goodbye to my friends and wish them good luck in their future.
after that i walk back to home..
goodbye my secondary school's life n my school~
although sometime hate the school discipline teacher but really miss the school days when we hang out together.
hope when got free time we can hang out again.....

2 comments:

  1. 踩踩踩..
    踩场..
    haha..

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe..
    好悲伤哦..
    我们6年纪时想到毕业也好象有很伤心的感觉..
    但我没有哭泣..
    我觉得..中学毕业我回哭吧..因为..
    眼浅嘛..
    告别了学校好友..
    又要闯了..
    恩..
    祝福你..^^

    PS 说过来我一定会来看的^^
    peypey很漂亮哦..^^

    ReplyDelete