Monday, May 11, 2009

Tag Again(x4)????

This is how many time i got tagged again??
Let me see...
This is the 4th time i kena tag d..
wat so fun abt tag.. =="

1. Besides your lips , where is the favourite spot to get kissed ?
erm... my cheek?? =)
.
2. How did you feel when you woke up this morning ?
Active n Cold~
.
3. Who was the last person / people you took a photo with ?
My Family members???
.
4. Would you consider yourself spoiled ?
Hmm.. Good Question~ My mind???
.
5. Will you ever donate blood ?
Yup~ Wanna do it again~
.
6. Have you ever had a best friend who was of the opposite sex ?
Haha.. can i say plenty?? xD include my mei~
.
7. Do you want someone to be dead ?
Ya!!
.
8. What does your last text message say ?
Bro going out bo??
.
9. What are you thinking right now ?
Money Money Money...
.
1o. Do you want someone to be with you right now ?
财神爷~ i darn broke now..
.
11. What was the time you went to bed last night ?
4 something... woke up by some msg.. !@#Y*$&#*$&
.
12. Where did you buy the tee you are wearing now ?
Nike Sport
.
13. Is someone on your mind right now ?
Could u tell me who is it??
.
14. Who was the last person who text you ?
My Brothers~ 
.
TEN Lucky Person to do this quiz
Dun find me ah.. if wan find the 1 who tag me~ i also a victim~ xD
.
1. Janz
2. May Yuan
3. Nicole
4. Poh Wei
5. Rachel
6. Sandra 
7. Suet Hooi
8. Alicia
9. Ah Yan
10. XD Wei
.
15. Who is no.2 having a relationship with ?
she is single gua~
.
16. Is no.3 a male or a female ?
Phyco Emo Nerd Girl~
.
17. If no.7 and no.1 get together , would it be a good?
OMG....
.
18. What is no.1 studying about ?
haha.. DMH.. 
.
19. When was the last time you chatted with them ?
Who?? 
.
20.Is no.4 single ?
Not sure~ May be~
.
21. Say something about no.2
Nice & Hardworking 
.
22. What do you think about no.3 & no.6 being together ?
Hmm.. I think their bf will fight~ xD
.
23. Describe no.9
Stone Age AH!!!
.
24. What will you do if no.6 and no.7 fight ?
Misson Impossible~ They dunno each other
.
25. Do you like no.8 ?
Sure~ She is my mei lai de wo~ ^^

I think i got do this tag be4... y again... =="

No comments:

Post a Comment