Friday, May 15, 2009

Walao eh....

Here's the direction:
Once you've been tagged, you have to write a post with sixteen random things, habits or goals about you.
At last, choose seven people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them.

1. I listen to music everyday~
2. I love Beach View
3. I love The sound of the beach~
4. Just finish watering the plants
5. I will  look at the watch everydays everytime~
6. I been the whole semenanjung Malaysia 
7. I love Shoes~ (Nike~)
8. Ask me out for photo shooting~ xD
9. Ask me out for shopping~ ( long time no shopping la... )
10. Hurger For Speed~  
11. Love to watch movie~
12. Always on9 but dunno do wat.. ==" watch tv better~
13. Hang out hang out hang out~
14. I wan to get my degree At UK!!!
15. I wan to travel The World~
16. I wan to change my phone!!

Tagging Time~ U guys must be feel lucky to get tagged~ =)

Alicia - u r my mei right??
Ah Mao - I long time din tagged u d lor~
Janz - see u so boring give u something to play~ 
Sandra Yeo - U must do ur home work~ lazy mao~
Nicole - Emo gal.. dun so emo do something here~
May Yuan - lai lai.. Guai guai do ur home work there~ =)
xdwei - u r my cousin right?? =)



No comments:

Post a Comment